Bennies Fifties: since 1975 a name to remember...
The Fifties Store originates from our unique shop in Scheveningen (Holland): Bennies Fifties.
Bennies Fifties exists over more than 35 years and in the course of the years built a sound name.
With a shop full of thousands of products: singles, jukeboxes, pinball machines, Elvis memorabilia and much more, it's not suprising that we gladly want the world to profit from our unique product assortment. For that reason we decided (besides our shop in Scheveningen) to realise this online store.
The choice is yours...
The Fifties Store is managed by the Bennies Fifties staff of our shop in Scheveningen. Our goal is to provide you with the products of your choice. Then you yourself decide if you want have the ordered products sent to your home or be available to pick up at our store in Scheveningen. The last option is recommended if you do not wish to pay by means of the internet and want to save the shipping costs.
The complete Bennies team will continue to work hard to give the quality service you deserve. For questions and remarks you can mail with our customer service at email@example.com. You can also call us during our store opening hours at 070-3585810 (Opening hours of our store can be found in the information box on the bottom left of this site).
Ordering at The Fifties Store
Placing an order in only 2 steps at FiftiesStore.com
Step 1 Place the desired item(s) in your shoppingcart
- Find the product(s) of your choice and click on the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you have placed all the desired items in your shoppingcart, you can view your cart by clicking on "Shopping Cart"-button on the top of the site. If you want you can change the content of your shopping cart right there.
- If you have a FiftiesStore.com discount code or giftcard you can use by typing the code in the box. Click on the update button and your will will be updated automaticly.
- Are you done shopping? Then click on "Checkout" when you're on the shopping cart page.
Step 2 Checkout
- To send out your order, we ask you for some personal information. If you already have an account at The Fifties Store, just use the login to your account button. That way you don't have to fill out all the details of your order again.
- If this is your first time at our shop, fill out your information. Please check the password option, so you can create a password for the next time you visit us. This way you don't have to fill out everything the next time you order at our shop.
- If you have any remarks you can place them in the box on the bottom left.
- On the shipping information part in the checkout, you can mark if you want your order to be delivered or if you want to pick it up in our store in Scheveningen. (Namensestraat 73 - The Netherlands).
- On the right of the page you have to check if your order is complete and if everything is exactly the way you want it to be.
- Please check the square button below the overview or your order to confirm you agree with the order the way it is and you agree with our General Conditions.
- Now click on the the button "Complete your Order"
- You are now being forwarded to the payment provider you have chosen. Here you can pay just the way you are used to. After you have made the payment, please wait to return to the fiftiesstore.com website and you'll see a confrmation page.
- You are done! Your order is now being processed through our order system and we will collect your products and send to you as soon as possible.
Tracking your order
The actual status of your order can be viewed in your personal environment in the Fifties Store. You can find it when you are logged into our shop on the top of the page. It's called "My Fifties Store". Here you can change your account information, see your wishlist, reviews and your order history. If you click on your Order History you see the orders you have placed before in the shop. Behind every order the actual status of the order is shown.
You will also get an email from us everytime the status of your order changes:
- When the order is being placed.
- When the order is ready for shipping and your payment is in.
- When the shipping company has picked up your package at our warehouse.
Even when you have chosen to pickup the product in our store in Scheveningen, you will be informed by e-mail when you can pickup the order item(s).
At the e-mailaddres you have given while placing your order you will receive an order confirmation. This is an overview of the ordered items and the chosen delivery method.
Track & Trace
For every standard package shipments there is a Track & Trace code created which you can use to check the status of your package as soon as it has been picked up at our warehouse. On the website of DHL you can check where your package is. ( www.dhl.nl ) You will receive this code by email when your order is being prepared for shipping. You can check the whereabouts of your package after your order has been picked up at our warehouse.
If you want to cancel your order, you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call our customer service at +31(0)70 3585810. Has the order already been shipped out than there's no way to cancel your order. The items are already on their way with our parcel service.
When you can't cancel your order in item, you can always return the product when you have received it.
Returns must be made within 14 days after you have placed the order. The costs of returning the package are yours.
We make sure that your shopping experience at www.fiftiesstore.com is secured and free from spam or virusses. When you check in and check your account information make sure you are on a secured page. The url starts in that case with https. We advise you not to give out your customer number, password or other information conceirning you FiftiesStore account to anyone.
Be alert for Phising. Phising means that criminals can sent you e-mails pretending to be coming from The Fifties Store, in where they ask you for your account information and password. We will NEVER ask you for your password by e-mail. So never share your account information if you're not sure who is asking you for it.
Our stock is no secret to you...
The offered products have a specific product status which indicates the degree of availability of the product.
- Expected / This status is related to a brand-new product of which we have learned from the manufacturer that it will be produced. At this stage we don't have all the product information yet and are not able to sell the product to you.
- Preorder / These are products of which the supplier or manufacturer has provided us with the required production information. These products will be available on the Dutch market within manageable time. An indication (approximately) of the date on which is the product is available can be found under the product description. At order of a preorder product you must do an advance payment of 25% of the purchase amount (up to 250 euro). When the product will become available we will contact your for further settlement.
- In Stock / The product lies on stock in our central warehouse. The delivery period is generally a few days.
- Will be ordered for you / The product is on stock in our store or is from stock available from a supplier. The delivery period is generally a few days up to a maximum of 2 weeks.
- Temporarily Sold Out / The term says it already. This product is temporarily not available. A product gets this status when the stock management system of our online store observes that the complete stock of the product has been sold. This status can however change to "on stock" when a product is booked if a placed order does not continue or when appears that new stock has been bought.
- Sold Out / Now it's really the end of the product availability. It is no longer available at our suppliers or manufacturers and is not on stock in our store. The product will automatically be removed from our site.
- Restock / A product gets this status, when a product has been sold out, but nevertheless has become available again. The item is (generally temporarily) from stock deliverable.
What is the status of my order?
You can follow the status of your order in the part of the site where you can manage your customer information. (MyFiftiesStore) On the top of each page you'll see the MyFiftiesStore menu (dropdown) where you can find (and change) any information regarding your account.
At my account you can check the data you filled in and change it if necessary. Here you can also follow the status of your order and you'll receive an email when the status of your order changes:
- As soon as your order comes in.
- When your order is ready for shipment and your payment has been processed.
- As soon as our shipping company has picked up your order at our central warehouse. This email contains your "Track & Trace" number so you can follow your order from the parcelcompany website.
Also when your choose to pick up your order in our store during the finalising of your order you will be kept informed by email when your order is ready. Moreover one of our employees will contact you personally to ensure a good settlement.
The Fifties Store is a part of Bennies Fifties in Scheveningen.
TAXNR: NL 8037.59.800.B.01
IBAN: NL11RABO0158579046 (Don't make any payments to this account, unless you are told to do so by our staff)
BIC (Swiftcode): RABONL2U
When u place an order at The Fifties Store you must agree with our General Conditions, which can be reviewed here.